Life-giving and life-saving
- Maximises hand grip on ladders, work platforms, stairs, grab rails, balustrading and walkways in all conditions.
- Minimise slips, accidents, injuries and strains through the provision of safety rails.
- Provides reliable and critical assistance in emergency situations.
- Offers stability and support for the aged and frail, including shower rails, toilet rails, hand rails, and bed rails.
- Improves everyday stability and sudden safety support on public transport and ships, with grab rails for passengers.
- Enhances safety on barriers, gantries, catwalks and platforms to help prevent falls from heights on worksites and offers grip for underground ladderways.
- Assists climbing into heavy machinery and vehicles by providing hand rails and grab rails.