At Acusafe, we know that every environment and purpose is different – so the KAG Safety Rail is easily adapted to suit your needs.
- Sizing from 19 mm up to 50mm diameter tube.
- External crimping is mirrored on the inside of the radius.
- Swage pattern can start and stop at any point along the grab rail – allowing for standard fittings, tees, elbows, end caps and bends.
- Materials can be processed in left or right-hand configurations.
- Three different radii and three different helix angles available.
- Fibre-optic lighting is available to illuminate areas below the rail.
- Available in wide range of materials, sizes and wall thicknesses – stainless steel, aluminium, steel, brass and copper.
|Stainless Steel||304. 316. 409 in standard #320 or #600 mirrorfinishes – can be produced up to 4mm thick|
|Aluminum||All grades – some grades can be anodised (clear or coloured]|
|Steel||Mild; zinc plated; galvanised (can be powder coated)|
|Brass and Copper||Can be polished and lacquered or patinatecl-aged look|
Because safety is the heart of our business, we are experts in all relevant standards and regulations.
The KAG Safety Rail meets infection control standards for health and aged-care facilities, as well as all applicable Australian building and safety regulations.