The KAG Safety Rail is not only practical but clever.
Proven results in any conditions
- Independently tested by the Queensland University of Technology.
- Proven to increase grip by up to 80% in wet, up to 160% in dry and up to 300% in oily conditions compared to standard ‘smooth’ handrails.
- Demonstrated performance for real customers.
- Wide range of sizes and materials, including stainless steel, aluminium, brass and copper.
- Designed to fit any hand size and available in left or right-handed configurations.
- Custom fabrication available.
- Services such as water, electrical, air/gas and data can be concealed inside the rail.
Quality and durability
- Built to withstand tough conditions and demanding use.
- Australian-designed, premium materials, rigorous quality control and testing.
- Rust resistant.
Simplicity and style
- Easy to install, modern and stylish
- Meets or exceed all relevant regulations.
- Readily available and efficient turnaround.
Clean and hygienic rail
- Easy to clean, helping prevent the spread of bacteria.
- Meets infection control standards for health and aged-care facilities.
- Examined by infectious control at Redland Bay Hospital, achieving a 5-star rating for cleanability.
- Low VOC and 100% recyclable.